Cheap #27 Torx

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABT

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Is there anywhere that I can buy the basic #27 Torx drivers that they give away with saws?
I teach chainsaw courses and want the cheap ones since they go missing often.
No luck on Amazon, Ebay, Stihl or Google so far.

This is the idea that I am looking for:
130148127_amazoncom-t-27-torx-t-wrench-stihl4128-890-3400-patio-.jpg

If it makes any difference, I am Canadian.

Thanks,

ABT

Hey guys,

Is there anywhere that I can buy the basic #27 Torx drivers that they give away with saws?
I teach chainsaw courses and want the cheap ones since they go missing often.
No luck on Amazon, Ebay, Stihl or Google so far.

This is the idea that I am looking for:
130148127_amazoncom-t-27-torx-t-wrench-stihl4128-890-3400-patio-.jpg

If it makes any difference, I am Canadian.

Thanks,

ABT
How many do you want??

12-ish[/QUOTE
Huztl.net
This style is 59¢ a piece.... Or if you are uncomfortable ordering from them, I can place an order for as many as you want and just have them sent to your address for whatever cost is.77c45323-aa66-49f3-8d1f-fa074a5cd258.jpg

I don't know why my message was inserted as a quote.. but anyway this style is .59¢ each at huztl.net. if you are uncomfortable ordering from them, I can place the order for you for cost and have it sent to your address81c430cb-cc1d-48a6-a38a-aff46056a799.jpg

I don't know why my message was inserted as a quote.. but anyway this style is .59¢ each at huztl.net. if you are uncomfortable ordering from them, I can place the order for you for cost and have it sent to your addressView attachment 749839

Thanks!

I imagine that they are disposable quality, but I can buy a bunch to keep in stock and not worry about whether they go missing or not.

As long as they deliver to Canada, I should be ok.

They are actually pretty good quality, I have put over a hundred saw kits together and only worn out a couple of tips. I purchased 20 of them with a saw order over a year ago and I have two packs of 5 left... I started giving them away with saws, they have inexpensive scrench tools too, again decent quality as well.

They are actually pretty good quality, I have put over a hundred saw kits together and only worn out a couple of tips. I purchased 20 of them with a saw order over a year ago and I have two packs of 5 left... I started giving them away with saws, they have inexpensive scrench tools too, again decent quality as well.

All the better!

Thanks for the tip.

Back