• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Chinese Race saws

ozflea

ozflea

Good ol' BP Zoom 25-1
Website
www.macbobaust
Well fellas with all those cheap and nasty Chinese chainsaws flooding E-bay why don't we start a category for them in our races then not only would we have a cheap saw to purchase outright but it would allow a cheep entry point to the sport i see that the 62cc models out here in Australia often go for less than $ 140-00 new and complete.

Now if the rules for this category were written correctly then it would prove once and for all if this line of saws has any merit.

I haven't priced spares ie piston, rings and barrels ..... but they can't be anywhere near what the likes of Stihl or Huskie are asking for their bits.

Mc Bob.

stihl sawing

stihl sawing

MAD DOG
Them suckers ain't cheap. 899 and 1089. Shoot, you can buy a stihl or a husky for that price. Now i may be lookin at it wrong.:dunno: And i seen the bbt one. It stands for bigger boys toys.LOL can you imagine what you would say whem someone ask ya what kind of saw ya got.

Last edited:
ozflea

ozflea

Good ol' BP Zoom 25-1
Website
www.macbobaust
Them suckers ain't cheap. 899 and 1089. Shoot, you can buy a stihl or a husky for that price. Now i may be lookin at it wrong.:dunno: And i seen the bbt one. It stands for bigger boys toys.LOL can you imagine what you would say whem someone ask ya what kind of saw ya got.
Well their advertised RRP is high but i see them go through Ebay.com.au each and every day for less that $ 150-00 Australian Dollars.
I'm sure that you fellas in the States get the same stuff we get so do a little seaching ..... these fellas are moving possibly six to seven saws a day on Aussie Ebay and all get sold ..............

Mc Bob.

juggs

juggs

Ive tried looking but I can't find anybody that sells these chinese saws in america. They have some pretty bad ass ones out there including a 104cc. I'd love to pick one up just to tinker with!

brinkwolf

brinkwolf

ArboristSite Operative
At last the truth is out. All saw including the mighty Stihl's are made in China(they just put different names on them and sell them for more).:)

:greenchainsaw: