Chinese Race saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozflea

Good ol' BP Zoom 25-1
Reaction score
Well fellas with all those cheap and nasty Chinese chainsaws flooding E-bay why don't we start a category for them in our races then not only would we have a cheap saw to purchase outright but it would allow a cheep entry point to the sport i see that the 62cc models out here in Australia often go for less than $ 140-00 new and complete.

Now if the rules for this category were written correctly then it would prove once and for all if this line of saws has any merit.

I haven't priced spares ie piston, rings and barrels ..... but they can't be anywhere near what the likes of Stihl or Huskie are asking for their bits.

52ccbaumr_ag.jpg

52cc_bbt.jpg

6200chainsaw_t.jpg

Mc Bob.

Lol @ 'fuel mixer', wtf is that? are they talking a gas can or what?? (fighting images of beautiful Asian girl with a cocktail shaker 'Will that be shaken or stirred?' :D )

:monkey:

sheesh!

:cheers:

Serge

Them suckers ain't cheap. 899 and 1089. Shoot, you can buy a stihl or a husky for that price. Now i may be lookin at it wrong.:dunno: And i seen the bbt one. It stands for bigger boys toys.LOL can you imagine what you would say whem someone ask ya what kind of saw ya got.

Last edited:
Them suckers ain't cheap. 899 and 1089. Shoot, you can buy a stihl or a husky for that price. Now i may be lookin at it wrong.:dunno: And i seen the bbt one. It stands for bigger boys toys.LOL can you imagine what you would say whem someone ask ya what kind of saw ya got.

Well their advertised RRP is high but i see them go through Ebay.com.au each and every day for less that $ 150-00 Australian Dollars.
I'm sure that you fellas in the States get the same stuff we get so do a little seaching ..... these fellas are moving possibly six to seven saws a day on Aussie Ebay and all get sold ..............

Mc Bob.

Ive tried looking but I can't find anybody that sells these chinese saws in america. They have some pretty bad ass ones out there including a 104cc. I'd love to pick one up just to tinker with!

At last the truth is out. All saw including the mighty Stihl's are made in China(they just put different names on them and sell them for more).:)

:greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back