Chipper/Dump Combo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tree Frog

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I was looking at a bandit chipper/ dump combo unit. The 9" capacity intergrated on a trailer with an 8 yard dump box. Anyone have any experience with this machine or similar?

bandit chip box combo

i have seen it on their website. i have never really seen one in real life. it is better then driving a chip truck with a chipper behind it. you can just attach it to your pick up truck and you are ready to go chip some brush! :)

Look at the weight of that thing loaded with chips. Make sure you have a truck capable of pulling and stopping that thing.

Koa Man said:
Look at the weight of that thing loaded with chips. Make sure you have a truck capable of pulling and stopping that thing.

Which would probably put you into a decent sized chip truck chassis anyway.

Koa Man said:

The unit is said to weigh 7000lbs, with 8 yard of chips at 527lbs/yd (4216lbs) gives a weight of 11,216lbs. I need to find out the GRVW that this thing is rated. Thanks.

I had considered getting one after I saw a fella towing one. But I too got a bit worried abuot the weight issue...

Latest posts

Back