Chipper Knife Pricing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think the affects of Covid is hitting supply chains in a bad way.

I was just informed by my manufacturer who produces wood chipper knives, effective immediately there is a 7% price increase on all knives with another increase to come in a couple of months. The producer of the steel used to make knives also stated that by the 4 quarter, there will be major steel shortages!

I would recommend stocking up on knives now. Many places are out of them. Also, keep your old ones and get them re-sharpened as you may need them.

Just a heads up.

Dave
Global Equipment Exporters
770-420-6400

I think the affects of Covid is hitting supply chains in a bad way.

I was just informed by my manufacturer who produces wood chipper knives, effective immediately there is a 7% price increase on all knives with another increase to come in a couple of months. The producer of the steel used to make knives also stated that by the 4 quarter, there will be major steel shortages!

I would recommend stocking up on knives now. Many places are out of them. Also, keep your old ones and get them re-sharpened as you may need them.

Just a heads up.

Dave
Global Equipment Exporters
770-420-6400
Thanks dave

Back