Chris ciroca's 395 husky stock saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdhotsaw

Yoda
Reaction score
Hello stihlman 036,
Were going to have to rename you huskyman 395. just finished your 395 husky and it performs very well for a stock husky. put the pipe on for a little more suds. included a couple of photos
ken
[email protected]

Ken,
Nice saw, but there is one issue..... I don't think the person who owns it will let me run it. SHE (Gretchen) has made it clear that it is her hotsaw not mine.
If you don't have time to put the D handle on just mail it back and I can do it when I set up the saw with the other options she has asked for.
Also, She asked if you would be willing to part with that bar?

Later,
Chris

Sorry to inform you but That little husky has a few parts from Stihl in it and when I'm done it will have even more Stihl equipment on it. For some reason they just run better with stihl parts shoved in them.:rolleyes:
But like I said before, I will probably get to run it once and then the owner will have her grimmy little hands on it racing with the big boys.

Later,
Chris

HUSKY LADY'S 395

Hello Gretchen,
Here's a photo of your husky 395 hotsaw cutting a 8 by 8 in under 1 second. your going to have to send the guys a photo of you winning next weekend with it. also you are right about letting chris run it. after all he has 2 3120's to play with. lol
ken

ClearH2OScott

Hello Scott,
Its a 75 260 Z. Belongs to my son in college. Its actually its a pretty clean and original Z. everyone who see's it parked there collecting dust wants to buy it but he wants to keep it.
ken
[email protected]

Stihltech's 064 stihl hotsaw

Hello wayne,
Chris tells me you've got that 064 hotsaw running good. 6 seconds in a 8 by 8 cant with a cold start and 3 cuts isn't to shabby. keep up the good work.
ken

Well you are right I did reach for the husky first today..... That was to move it out of the way so I could get out the 021CC. It seem to me that the Boss decided that she would rebuild the axe throw target tonight. And we needed to mill off some flat spots to attach the legs too.

Ken,
You had better get that saw out here, she is getting a little crazy waiting for the saw.

Later,
Chris

395 husky

Hello Mr and Mrs Ciroca,
Put it on the big brown truck today, the gal said it should be there thursday. i'll send you the tracking no. tomarrow. I can just hear the conversion now, Please Gretchen, just let me make one more cut to see if it runs OK. lol
Ken

:D :D :D

Ken,
The saw showed up Wed. night. I didn't even make it to the house and she had me putting the thing together. After a few mods to the saw... Lower the pipe so it could fit in the truck, Inprove the flow on the elbow and make a hole for the starter fluid to be shot through we were off and running.

Thursday night she made a few cuts.

Dead start with 3 cuts in an 8.5 round Aspen.

1st run 8.6
2nd run 7.44 and an aced chain. Sorry but she aced the Art chain I had:cry: I fixed it back up but one of the cutters now has the supper low profile raker. But after a little TLC it was back up and running with a few more mods to protect the saw.

Later,
Chris

Well we came we saw we raced!

Here is a break down of what happened.

10x10 white pine cants well dryed.
dead start with three cuts

The results:
My 3120KD did good but I should not turn it off as I try and pick it up, So I ended up 8th with a 9.6 run

Stihltech's 064CC ended up 9th

the 044CC came in 10th

And the better half came in at 11th with her new 395KD.

It was a bit warm on the field. There where a lot of saws that bit it one way or another due to the heat.

Later,
Chris

<blockquote>Chuck-
From his post I would gather that Chris was running his 3120KD. At least he said he was running his 3120KD. So therefore I'd bet he was running his 3120KD.</blockquote>Rocky, I'm sure you'll see where he'd said "where" and you answered "what", but this should help you do so sooner.

<tt>:</tt><tt>)</tt)

glens, what the heck are you talking about? Rocky didn`t even respond to this thread did he?:confused:

Russ

Back