Chris ciroca's 395 husky stock saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a woodsman's meet at Hunt, NY this past weekend. I am off to Tupper Lake, NY this next weekend via Booneville.

Later,
Chris

Russ,

I fully quoted him (though not with the conventional mechanism).  He must have come back after the fact and deleted his post.

Glen

Well Tupper Lake was fun this weekend. I broke my starter cord again on the warm up but after practicing this last weekend we has it back up in under 5 min.
Here is how the 3120KD ran.... 3.81 sec. Thats 3 cuts in a white pine 8x8 from a cold start. The winning time was 2.69 sec.

Later,
Chris

rope

I think you need one of those starters where you wind the rope on and it comes off when you start it, like on Timbersports.
Time for the tougher rope. Tomorrow.

Chris, glad to here you had a good time in T.L. I'm originally from Tupper and was planning on going this year but we had other comitments. Sounds like you did a little better than last year. Anyhow I sent you a private message a while back wondering if you had any type of schedule of the upcoming competions in the area. If you do, could you let me know where I could get one?

Thanks, Jeff

Here is where I am going for meets:

Next weekend:
Deposit, NY July 19th
Tuscarora Valley (Waterford, PA) July 26th
Loyalsocks, PA Aug 2
Oswego, NY Aug 3
Mackyville, PA (Fair) Aug 9
Booneville, NY Aug 16-17
Clarkson, NY Aug 23
Andes, NY Aug 30
Maceden, NY Sept. 6
Hey A weekend off :)
Rochester, NY Sept 20
Then maybe a couple shows in Oct.

It was easyer to show my summer this way.
Please look me up. Blue chevy truck, Blue Canopy, Yellow axe box, Floriecent green tape.

Later,
Chris

Chris, just wanted to let you know you hit the "big time". I was reading the Tupper Lake Free Press and low and behold there you are 3rd place in the stock saw competition!!!!! Nice job.:D I bet there aren't any other members here (exept me :p ) that have been lucky enough to make the TLFP....LOL. Or is there?

Jeff

Thanks,
I need to ask you a favor, could you please send a copy of the artical for me of the Tupper Lake meet?? Thanks:)

Also, At Deposit I placed 5th in the large stock saw this past weekend. So if anybody around there sees an artical of the meet please let me know. I also placed in Jack N Jill cross cut and Bowsaw.

Now for the bad news. In the under hand chop on my second swing I dished the axe and sliced up my foot (right) preaty bad. I had surgery later that night to reconnect two tendents and sewed together what they could. I still lost from the joint out on my toe next to my little toe. I will be doing nothing for the next two weeks :(. I'll be good for Booneville though.

Later,
Chris

Just an update on Gretchen's saw.....
She placed 5th at the show today with it. I got lucky and edged out a 4th.
As for my foot, This was my first week trying/ attempting to compete on a limited basis. I'm still not all the way there. But off to Boonville for two days next weeekend.

See ya there,
Chris

Back