Chris wells.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was forwarded this ad the other day... I called him up and asked why he never paid me. He said he's been working in the oil fields in Alberta for several months and is going to send my MO out ASAP. Yeah, right.

I circled the part of the ad that I found most interesting...image.jpgimage.jpg

What ever happened to the guy who was working to send his buddy by to pay a visit?
That was me. He went once had a bad address and was looking at an empty field. Was going to try and go again but moved and hasn't been in the area since.

bump for further information...
I always wondered if this issue was ever resolved in such a way that those who were "taken" for their hard earned dollars were actually satisfied.
Otherwise it appears that the perp who was on the take -- is in fact still at it, am I right to surmise this?

I would not think it would be too hard to set him up for the police or something more creative. Just call him tell him you have some fire breathing giant saw that your dead fil left you. Ask if you could trade it for a small light saw ask this fella to take this like new beast off your hands. Be grateful to take some pos 50 cc thing he has in trade, plus you will give him money too boot. Meet him some place then.....

Latest posts

Back