Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well guys, it's finally that time of year. I'm one of those guys that loves Christmas, but can't stand the decorations and music until after Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving dinner is past, so here we are.

The idea of this thread is go through your stuff, dig out anything you might not want, or would simply like to give it away. Post it here where someone might find good use for it. Feel free to ask for shipping, but this is not a sales thread. Also, please be considerate of others and do not claim more than your fair share. This is to be a fun thread with little to no rules. Have fun with it. This thread is always a great time every year.

With that said, let's get this thing rolling. I've got a used aftermarket 044 cylinder here that'll I'll pass along . It's a slant fin, no decomp, D-chambered cylinder. I thought it was an early 10mm cylinder when I bought a parts saw, not knowing it was aftermarket. It really is a nice looking cylinder though with a nice bore. I have the piston that came with it, but I'd much prefer to see you put a Meteor or OEM piston in it. That choice is yours though. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AS! :)

I have a Maasdam 2 ton cable puller. Single ratchet, old style. Not as strong as the two ratchet. Works very well, proven on trees and trucks but I have three others. Free if the recipient pays the shipping. I have a UPS account and can quote, figure 20 bucks, too long for priority flat rate shipping. Or free pick up to a member. Bart

Back