Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks 08f150!
I don't have to worry about misreading those little lines now!
View attachment 473447
Philbert
I got two of those, one for at work and one for at home.
Beats reading/identifying the little lines and is surprisingly accurate!

I also got me a digital angle meter recently, it will see very little to no usage though.
It was nicely priced so I didn't want to resist.

Well the knife I put as a gift is finally done. Here it is after wax hardening the sheath and adding a small finger lanyard to ad in drawing from sheath. Thanks to everyone. For those of you that haven't received what you've claimed from me it going out this week thanks and merry Christmas and happy new year from Tennessee boysimage.jpgimage.jpg

Thank you sir They've gotten better. Still an ever evolving hobby that I'm a long way from mastering but I'm headed in that direction lol. I really do enjoy it

Some day.. I made my first knife with my dad when I was 8, we definitely aren't craftsman like you, but it sure is a fun hobby. Would like to do one again. Be thankful you aren't closer, I would pay dearly for even a small lesson from you.

On a side note I think my gifts were shipped and received on time. Don't much like Christmas personally but had a good time learning, doing a small bit of teaching, and have always enjoyed reading here! Merry Christmas guys.

Well the knife I put as a gift is finally done. Here it is after wax hardening the sheath and adding a small finger lanyard to ad in drawing from sheath. Thanks to everyone. For those of you that haven't received what you've claimed from me it going out this week thanks and merry Christmas and happy new year from Tennessee boysView attachment 473583View attachment 473584
Looks awesome! Can't wait to use it!

I received the knife today. It's a great looking knife that is a great size. It will be my hunting and camping knife.

23f3707e4ddfa7a304bd3be5863708e4.jpg
9a11081ee877e144497c7258a90c885d.jpg
46dbd008de737c544786583c212d2db2.jpg
a54b20721ca4388c6423438af13eaace.jpg

Thanks again mkinslow

Back