Christmas time...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

little possum

Crash and Burn
Reaction score
Seeing how everybody is getting into the Christmas spirit (pulled mom's decorations down today, it is 70 degrees) Anyways. Figured I could start the Christmas Give-away-thread

I have a small partial list of saws/parts that need new homes or will be recycled after the first of the year.
Montgomery Wards 2.8 and a TMY 24078b(top handle?)
McCulloch early yellow top 250, 1-41/1-43, and a D-36
Homelite ZIP, 330x2 and a 360.
Mac 33 and 35. Also a locked up 15 for parts.
Remington Bantamn (rough)
Mac 300, Mac Super pro 40 and a promac 3.4
Super 2 Homey- clean.
Skilsaw 1610

Due to the amount of saws I hope to move. I doubt I can cover all the shipping. And please be patient if my PM box is full :)

I need to clean up. I accused USPS for losing a saw going to OH, and I found it today still in the shop :(

Updated list...

Last edited:
Didnt actually make a claim or what not. Cause I didnt get tracking/confirmation on it. But had to apologize to the fellow for losing the saw. And I went out there early to climb upstairs and found it in a pile of somebody's saws... Its pretty bad when you lose them in your own shop. I lost a 281 Husky a while back! A bit ridiculous

I will too!
I dont have much, But I do have a few Items to get rid of!

Interesting how this place works! Always looking out and helping one another! And doing it in a usually friendly and VERY professional way!
LOVE IT HERE!

Ill get back with this thread in the next few days!....That being said. What is allowed here? Saw stuff only?

I will too!
I dont have much, But I do have a few Items to get rid of!

Interesting how this place works! Always looking out and helping one another! And doing it in a usually friendly and VERY professional way!
LOVE IT HERE!

Ill get back with this thread in the next few days!....That being said. What is allowed here? Saw stuff only?

In past "Christmas" threads it's been saws, saw parts, and 'cutting related' stuff. The boundaries haven't been to strictly 'enforced'.

I passes on open lot on the way home from work this afternoon, and they are already setting up the tree stands/sales area :dizzy:

Not even T-day yet, plus all the other stuff happening these past couple of weeks, I know for myself, X-mas is the furthest thing in my mind...

Shoot me a PM on the Blue SXLAO... I'm in central NC and can save shipping.

Seeing how everybody is getting into the Christmas spirit (pulled mom's decorations down today, it is 70 degrees) Anyways. Figured I could start the Christmas Give-away-thread

I have a small partial list of saws/parts that need new homes or will be recycled after the first of the year.
Montgomery Wards 2.8 and a TMY 24078b(top handle?)
McCulloch early yellow top 250, 1-41/1-43, and a D-36
Homelite SXLAO (blue) and a scored XL-12
Husky 61 case
Homelite ZIP, 330x2 and a 360.
Homelite XL-923 parts
Mac 33 and 35. Also a locked up 15 for parts.
Remington 754 and Bantamn (both rough)
Homey 700D Complete with ashtray and muffler cover
Mac 300, Mac Super pro 40 and a promac 3.4
Super 2 Homey- clean.
Skilsaw 1610

Due to the amount of saws I hope to move. I doubt I can cover all the shipping. And please be patient if my PM box is full :)

I need to clean up. I accused USPS for losing a saw going to OH, and I found it today still in the shop :(

On my Christmas want list, is an 075/076 piston ad cylinder. :D

On my giveaway list is all sorts of miscellaneous parts and peices for 075/076. I have carbs, body peices, everything.

Well fellas, I started it because I have enough change to cover some of the shipping. A lot of you guys help me out year round. And I am finally able to return the favor.

Updated the list. Also Id like to mention that member BigBlockBurris supplied quite a few of these saws as well.

Jimmy the SXLAO was claimed earlier but didnt have time to respond. Will keep you in mind if something else comes up, or I find something I dont remember having...

Well fellas, I started it because I have enough change to cover some of the shipping. A lot of you guys help me out year round. And I am finally able to return the favor.

Updated the list. Also Id like to mention that member BigBlockBurris supplied quite a few of these saws as well.

Jimmy the SXLAO was claimed earlier but didnt have time to respond. Will keep you in mind if something else comes up, or I find something I dont remember having...

Yep, BBB is good people. Have not seen much of him around here lately?

BBB is a good dude. He has side work lined up till after Christmas, and with 3 little girls, a wife and the 2 jobs.. He stays pretty busy!

And yea Guido, I believe it does. I got a good bit of checking to do tomorrow evening :)

I'll take the MAC Super off your hands if you want too. I could do shipping. Just shoot me a PM letting me know

Back