Cj saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe he will show up at the PNW gtg this year. I think if there is another gtg, he's crazy enough to show up. Mental illness compounded with improper pharmaceuticals, legal or otherwise, can be a rough combo to deal with.

Maybe he will show up at the PNW gtg this year. I think if there is another gtg, he's crazy enough to show up. Mental illness compounded with improper pharmaceuticals, legal or otherwise, can be a rough combo to deal with.
Just looking to ge my saw back that Was finished &paid for a month ago

Wow. That’s crazy. I’m guessing all those saws in his garage are stolen then. Life can definitely be a ***** at times. Try John Riley for saw work. Might have his last name off. He’s on YouTube and does what Jim looks like he does. But you can tell john is a good guy. Jim looked very very shady to me. And is a huge narc After reading what he sent with the text that has a black back ground. Totally arrogant!! You can tell he has a mental illness just looking at him and he thinks he is a god. As you can tell I don’t like pieces of **** like CJ

My advice if you do your own work like I do I just don't port saws.
is to ask around the forum's not facebook or youtube
For recommendations

And if they happen to port cylinder only
Like I've been able to get done.
It's much easier and economical
To ship cylinder only.
Or like I did I bought new oem cylinder kits and had them shipped to the porter.

Back