• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Clean Sachs 120si recoil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It says no US shipping but I'm sure there are some Germans over on Magnus's site who would help a brother out.
Yea i think i might have to go make friends as fast as stuff is tearing up, now my vent/fuel outlet is messed up on the 133 Super

Well if you end up tearing up your 133 recoil, I was going through some stuff the other day and found a NOS 133 recoil decal I forgot I had. LOL
Well i will for sure keep you in mind at the rat Im going, everything i have touched this week almost has broken lol

Well after the long wait for the 120 recoil to get here from germany i have found that it does not fit the 120si

It's not just you, my dad has a 120si, he smoked his recoil too broke, it's been replaced but I think busted covers on those is a thing

Latest posts

Back