• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Clean Sachs 120si recoil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Kensie, you must have some serious pipes! That's a dang shame to break a recoil in such good condition:oops:

Good luck with your search.

Ohh it made me sick, im over it know because i had a 112 silver star i robbed the recoil from to use this weekend, but I guess the saw is getting to a spot where the compression is increasing after not being run for awhile, not sure but its got a serious bit to it no mid jerk, it stops your pull completely, i figured i could power through it like my stihl with 200+ compression and the recoil gave up on me.

If you have an ebay account, just log into the site I linked to. Then just buy the item like you would on ebay.com

I have an ebay.ca account, but was able to log into the ebay.de website with my ebay.ca i.d. and password

I dont know if anyone else has had this problem but im glad i ordered a magnesium 120 cover...
05DB5588-9415-4713-BAFA-F3F88B6F1581.jpeg

Wow, that bites. I would make sure you have as many wraps of recoil cord on the pulley as possible, if you haven't already done so. If I ever get the Makita version of that saw, you can be sure I am going to be extra careful with starting it.

Also, have you checked to ensure that your flywheel key hasn't sheared and allowed the flywheel to shift and advance the saw's timing? A long shot, but maybe worth checking.

Wow, that bites. I would make sure you have as many wraps of recoil cord on the pulley as possible, if you haven't already done so. If I ever get the Makita version of that saw, you can be sure I am going to be extra careful with starting it.

Also, have you checked to ensure that your flywheel key hasn't sheared and allowed the flywheel to shift and advance the saw's timing? A long shot, but maybe worth checking.
I did check, and it was good, its just at that certain point it just had a ton of compression all of a sudden, and i forgot about it and pulled and it broke

Latest posts

Back