• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Clean Solo 694

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly but, I like to think the 285CD I bought for $250 shipped was the best deal ever. But this Solo is definitly is a sweet deal for 90cc's and a little bit more saw then the 285. GLWS
Wade,

That was a pretty good deal.

I wont forget it either. It's almost paid for itself too. I cut six 30-36" beach nut trees down with it and made $100. :chainsaw: :rock2:

I'm glad it worked out for everyone. I brag about it all the time to people. So its old and heavy but it cuts like a boss. Best "big" saw for the money IMO. I shouldnt need anything larger than that anyways. If I ever use its full potential Im probably over me head anyways.

I don't like starting new threads for stupid questions and I'm just to dang tired from finishing our house and moving all our crap. So who knows where I can find an nos Solo bar for my 690?

Andy I don't bump very often but when I do....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back