• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell cleaning out the off breeds more saws and parts added

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parts I'm looking for:
026: muffler cover, carb, air filter and piston
034: carb
036: piston
044: rear handle/tank
064: nice top cover
066: nice flat top and round top plastics, dp muffler cover, set of west coast dogs, 3 standard outer dogs and west coast clutch cover

How much for the 335.

IMG_20150216_193550.jpg IMG_20150216_193527.jpg

Saw has compression. It ran before I got it. I did a fast clean up on it because my plans and my girlfriends were different and guess who won lol. I would think it is worth 75 shipped. I guess if I can't get that I'll clean it up and make it a 029 killer lol. Plus I could use a little more color on the shelf.
IMG_20150215_213425.jpg

Already have 2 mini macs and a 1435i think I have enough. These are not counting the little pos plastic Poulans I have.

the only thing I would want to trade would be my x,,,, if I had something to trade for it I would,,, only thing I have is 2 ms170 part saws,, not near the value of this

I know we haven't actually met or did business together, but I have seen you around since I have been on here. Sorry to hear about your misfortune. If I'm reading this right.

That 365 is sweet, I like that 335 also. Some of the most underrated saws ever made. I have about 4 users in the 365,3500 class. One of my favorites for sure

I see a 3 a 6 and a 5 in 365 not 4. So that means you have to have 3,6 or 5 of them. Well here is your 5th one lol

Well I promised more saws. I'm not sure what I'm keeping and what I'm not. At 3 degrees I didn't feel like messing with them tonight.

IMG_20150217_205717.jpg

Back