• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell cleaning out the off breeds more saws and parts added

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes 650 super, 051,056 mag, 038 super,xl925 super, 042 super, 039,266se,034. Just picked these up.

Some will be some won't not sure what is what yet. Wind chills are supposed to be -30°f tomorrow and Thursday

Sachs dolmar 114: it has a good piston and cylinder. It ran up until yesterday when I went to go and change the fuel lines and filter and clean the carb and I broke the tee that comes out of the tank. I can sell it as is or I can try to find the part and fix it and sell it. It has a good 16" bar with a 3/8 chisel chain. I'm asking 150 obo shipped to lower 48.

View attachment 404007
View attachment 404018

These are solid 51cc saws. Did anyone notice he left the older style Total Super bar on it (then known as Tilton)? Those are pretty high end Japaneese steel made by Tsumura.

I have a 112/114 chassis on the shelf I may be able to provide the air valve/tank vent that you broke. They are also on 113/116/117/120/120super saws as well from my recollection.
PN 965 451 521
http://www.ebay.com/itm/air-vent-va...052?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5ad703cc8c.

Whoever got the 123... I have a like new top end for that saw if you are interested.

And although others would think me crazy... What you thinking you need for the 029/039 farmboss? I'm pretty sure I have trade bait you want/need... :)

I would like to hear the price on the homie 650

Anywhere close to greenbay?

Latest posts

Back