Cleaning up plastics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S100 makes a polish for off road ATV/ dirtbike plastics. I have used on a couple old bikes . a god forsaken quadzilla 500 that was molded worse then any plastics I have ever seen.. worked well but cost alot compared to bringing the saw to the salon ..if it works please let us know I'm interested in .I have a couple saws that parts are non existent a d could use

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

S100 makes a polish for off road ATV/ dirtbike plastics. I have used on a couple old bikes . a god forsaken quadzilla 500 that was molded worse then any plastics I have ever seen.. worked well but cost alot compared to bringing the saw to the salon ..if it works please let us know I'm interested in .I have a couple saws that parts are non existent a d could use

It has been a while since I have used the s100 product I'll search a d see if still a available

I have some cracked scrap plastic to test it on. I’m waiting for the salon stuff to arrive, before and after pics will follow once the stuff arrives.

This works on the stained dirtbike white gas tanks why wouldn’t it work on thevsaw plastics too? I’m not sure if I want curls or straight hair on my saws? Lmao

Hmm salon care for chain saws maybe a nation wide chain? Lol

They botoxed the wrinkles in my bladder from prostate radiation last week so anything is possible now, lol

I have a product called Bass Boat Saver that im going to try on my MS261. Some of the gray parts are looking a bit dingy. I will report back with the results. BBS works great on cleaning and protecting fiberglass and vinyl. It should help on plastic as well.

Back