ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Cleveland Browns

Goinwheelin

Goinwheelin

Vintage Chainsaw Hipster
That was all Rothlesbergers fault.

4 interceptions? In a playoff game?
Yeah. It easily could have been 5-6 interceptions. I’ll give the dude credit he was chucking it and almost brought them back.
I started laughing at the first hike and turned off before the second laugh....er....half.
Browns deserved that win.
That city and that fan base needed that win.

Goinwheelin

Goinwheelin

Vintage Chainsaw Hipster
I didn’t say I think they’ll win. But I don’t like KC, TB, NO, or GB so not a lot of choices.

Baltimore v Buffalo is going to be the best game of the week.
No doubt. I’m a Seahawks fan but I like that kid Josh Allen and the vibe that’s surrounding the Bills right now. Reminds me of the late 80s early 90s when I was a kid and first getting into football

Reactions: svk

svk

Saw Hoarder
No doubt. I’m a Seahawks fan but I like that kid Josh Allen and the vibe that’s surrounding the Bills right now. Reminds me of the late 80s early 90s when I was a kid and first getting into football
Seahawks D couldn’t stop anything this year. Sorry you guys are out.

capetrees

capetrees

Tree Freak
Yup.

he left us hanging. And Brady too.

Glad to see gronk isn't a major part of TB success this year, just another player

r black

r black

STIHLAHUSQYLOVER
Seahawks D couldn’t stop anything this year. Sorry you guys are out.
Seahawks fan also... my wife bigger than me ..... very disappointing ....:(

svk

Saw Hoarder
Yup.

he left us hanging. And Brady too.

Glad to see gronk isn't a major part of TB success this year, just another player
We didn’t have a way to pay Tom. And he wanted to prove he could do it elsewhere, which he did.

Gronk lost all of his muscle when he was partying and banging his lady after SB53. He’ll never be the player he was.

Goinwheelin

Goinwheelin

Vintage Chainsaw Hipster
Seahawks fan also... my wife bigger than me ..... very disappointing ....:(
It’s been make the playoffs, win one game then out for the past couple years. They need to get over that hump. The home playoff loss is rare though and I think lack of the 12th man was a factor. Earplugs don’t work in that stadium don’t care what anyone says lol.

capetrees

capetrees

Tree Freak
We didn’t have a way to pay Tom. And he wanted to prove he could do it elsewhere, which he did.

Gronk lost all of his muscle when he was partying and banging his lady after SB53. He’ll never be the player he was.
Although he makes it like it's all about teamwork and what's good for the team, it's ALL about Tom. He didn't need the money, he has the rings and he didn't need to prove anything. He could have stayed and played here and gone proudly and quietly into the sunset.

But no.

His Tom vs Time series flopped when he failed to win the super bowl and now he wants to prove he can do it elsewhere?

It's always been all about Tom.

I hope Brees destroys him again, for the third time.

svk

Saw Hoarder
In regards to last year, we had like a million dollars of cap and even with the hometown discount, Tom wasn’t going to play for free. And with our lack of receivers, this year wouldn’t have been great even with him as QB.

I can see why both Tom and Bill want to make it on their own. Both have heard repeatedly that the other is responsible for their success.

Tom is a good businessman. He says the right things in front of the camera although his sportsmanship has certainly not been at his best when he refuses to shake hands after losses these last couple of years.