ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Cleveland Browns

capetrees

capetrees

Tree Freak
In regards to last year, we had like a million dollars of cap and even with the hometown discount, Tom wasn’t going to play for free. And with our lack of receivers, this year wouldn’t have been great even with him as QB.

I can see why both Tom and Bill want to make it on their own. Both have heard repeatedly that the other is responsible for their success.

Tom is a good businessman. He says the right things in front of the camera although his sportsmanship has certainly not been at his best when he refuses to shake hands after losses these last couple of years.
It's all about him.

Goinwheelin

Goinwheelin

Vintage Chainsaw Hipster
The Pats will be back as long as they still have Bill at the helm. Brady is the GOAT and I think it would be cool to see him win another SB with a different team, but I can’t stand Bruce Arians and would love to see the Bucs get blown the F out by the Saints

Goinwheelin

Goinwheelin

Vintage Chainsaw Hipster
I also think Cleveland has a decent shot at beating KC because sometimes the Chiefs play down to their opponents just look at the Raiders and Falcons games.

capetrees

capetrees

Tree Freak
The Pats will be back as long as they still have Bill at the helm. Brady is the GOAT and I think it would be cool to see him win another SB with a different team, but I can’t stand Bruce Arians and would love to see the Bucs get blown the F out by the Saints
If Brady goes to the super bowl, the only player that will apparently be playing in the super bowl will be Tom Brady. The sports coverage and the news will only focus on him. Nobody else but him and that will make him happy, zero humility.

danl

ArboristSite Guru
I really hope Mahomes is back. I used to be a big football fan and kind of quit. But he brought back the fun and excitement for me. Kelce and Hill ain't no slouches either. I try to like Hill but he makes it hard with some of his actions....

Goinwheelin

Goinwheelin

Vintage Chainsaw Hipster
I really hope Mahomes is back. I used to be a big football fan and kind of quit. But he brought back the fun and excitement for me. Kelce and Hill ain't no slouches either. I try to like Hill but he makes it hard with some of his actions....
I like Mahomes. I hope he’s back because otherwise there’s gonna be that asterisk next to a Bills win if it happens. That and I’m a Josh Allen fan as well. I want to see the showdown

danl

ArboristSite Guru
I like Mahomes. I hope he’s back because otherwise there’s gonna be that asterisk next to a Bills win if it happens. That and I’m a Josh Allen fan as well. I want to see the showdown
Mahomes is not a show off (much) and really seems likable. I don't like show offs but thought it was pretty great when he made the first touchdown and threw the ball into the upper deck.. I read that in practice he threw the ball out of the stadium...