Climber in need of work!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Krystofek

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
My name is Joe I'm from Cleveland Oh I am looking for a climbing position but will settle for a groundsman position if that is available also! I have 11 years experience in the tree business, I know everything from removing and pruning by hand to working with bucket trucks and cranes!

What area are in? Are you looking to relocate ? Can you climb without spikes?

Sent from My Barrett 50cal.

Are you certified ,If not do you want to be ?

Sent from My Barrett 50cal.

I saw your post looking for work on Arborist site. We are located in Moab, UT. We have a bit of a strange company with a tree service that feeds our sawmill that supplies out wood shop and on to our own retail store. It works. We are looking to hire a climber/bucket truck operator. Would you be interested in Utah? I look froward to hearing from you.

Scott

Hi Joe, we are a Brunswick, Ohio company and looking for a climber, bucket operator. We own a crane also, would love to talk to you. My email is [email protected], and we have a booth at the home and garden show at ix until Sunday if you want to stop by and talk.

We are looking to hire an experienced climber in Roswell Ga. We are a 24 year old established company with nice equipment and a huge client base. We could assist you in relocating. We have mild winters and a vigorous year round economy! call bob 7702315819

If you are interested in working in Northern Indiana please contact me. We can talk. We have been in business for over 40 years. Family owned and operated. Email me : [email protected] Thank you

Hello Joe. We are looking for an experienced climber in Portland Oregon if you are interested in relocating to the Pacific Northwest. You can learn more about our company here....www.overlooktree.com Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in learning more. Thank you!

My name is Joe I'm from Cleveland Oh I am looking for a climbing position but will settle for a groundsman position if that is available also! I have 11 years experience in the tree business, I know everything from removing and pruning by hand to working with bucket trucks and cranes!
Are you willing to relocate? We are in Minnesota and if you are interested in discussing the position, give me a call at 612-220-0099. Brian at Shadywood Tree Experts, Inc.

I need a climber in Johnson City, TN. Are you interested?

27 yr old company in Nashville Tn. If your good you will make more money with me than most places. Give me a call and we can talk. Cayce 6155049030

JACOB’S PROFESSIONAL TREE & SHRUB CARE INC

LOOKING FOR A PASSIONATE ARBORIST ASAP

CALL JACOB

@

484-547-9472

Well-established, professional, elite tree care company located in Bethlehem, PA looking forward to finding the best candidate with the right qualifications and a passion for the art and science of arboriculture to join our safe and professional team. We have (1) position for an ISA certified arborist/climber/crew leader available. Candidate must be a non-smoker, have a valid PA drivers license, ISA certified arborist preferably, vast tree climbing experience and also have the skills to perform all forms and types of pruning, as well as able to remove any tree in any location with the right equipment. Preferred added qualifications would include- vast experience operating an aerial lift truck, PA CDL license, PA pesticide applicators license/ IPM skills/plant health care skills. All of our qualified team members utilize the best and newest equipment and trucks available. New 2017 Altec LR7, 75 foot aerial lift truck just added to fleet. Competitive pay and benefits based upon candidate’s experience and time with the company. Please Call Jacob @ 484-547-9472 or contact via email at

JACOB’S PROFESSIONAL TREE & SHRUB CARE INC

LOOKING FOR A PASSIONATE ARBORIST ASAP

CALL JACOB

@

484-547-9472

Well-established, professional, elite tree care company located in Bethlehem, PA looking forward to finding the best candidate with the right qualifications and a passion for the art and science of arboriculture to join our safe and professional team. We have (1) position for an ISA certified arborist/climber/crew leader available. Candidate must be a non-smoker, have a valid PA drivers license, ISA certified arborist preferably, vast tree climbing experience and also have the skills to perform all forms and types of pruning, as well as able to remove any tree in any location with the right equipment. Preferred added qualifications would include- vast experience operating an aerial lift truck, PA CDL license, PA pesticide applicators license/ IPM skills/plant health care skills. All of our qualified team members utilize the best and newest equipment and trucks available. New 2017 Altec LR7, 75 foot aerial lift truck just added to fleet. Competitive pay and benefits based upon candidate’s experience and time with the company. Please Call Jacob @ 484-547-9472 or contact via email at
Out of curiosity, what significance does smoking have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back