Climber in need of work!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Joe I'm from Cleveland Oh I am looking for a climbing position but will settle for a groundsman position if that is available also! I have 11 years experience in the tree business, I know everything from removing and pruning by hand to working with bucket trucks and cranes!
I need experienced tree workers in beautiful Santa Barbara, Ca. Top dollar and possible relocation paid. You can contact me at [email protected]
Thanks! Rick

My name is Joe I'm from Cleveland Oh I am looking for a climbing position but will settle for a groundsman position if that is available also! I have 11 years experience in the tree business, I know everything from removing and pruning by hand to working with bucket trucks and cranes!
Still looking? Contact me at [email protected]
Ask for Stacy Blue

Call me Joe I have been trying to get a hold of you. Jacob with JPTSC 4845479472

Consider Birmingham Al. Family owned co., good equipment, excellent training in the finer points of tree work.

JACOB’S PROFESSIONAL TREE & SHRUB CARE INC
IS LOOKING FOR A PASSIONATE ARBORIST ASAP
CALL JACOB @ 484-547-9472
HEALTH CARE BENEFITS
SIMPLE IRA RETIREMENT SAVINGS PLAN MATCHED AT 3%
Well-established, professional, elite tree care company located in Bethlehem, PA looking forward to finding the best candidate with the right qualifications and a passion for the art and science of arboriculture to join our safe and professional team. We have (1) position for an ISA certified arborist/climber/crew leader available. Candidate must have a valid PA drivers license, ISA certified arborist preferably, vast tree climbing experience and also have the skills to perform all forms and types of pruning, as well as able to remove any tree in any location with the right equipment. Preferred added qualifications would include- vast experience operating an aerial lift truck, PA CDL license, PA pesticide applicators license/ IPM skills/plant health care skills. All of our qualified team members utilize the best and newest equipment and trucks available. Competitive pay and benefits based upon candidate’s experience and time with the company. Please Call Jacob @ 484-547-9472 or contact via email at [email protected].

Hi Joe, I'm looking for a full time climber in Cincinnati, OH. It's a small business and I've been established for over 12 years. You can feel free to call or text me: 513-307-2873. Hope to hear from you! ~Mary Ann

Are you willing to relocate to Pennsylvania?

Joe was last seen almost 7 years ago. Seems like he’s a little busy...

Busy changing his phone number. Poor guy said he was available 7 years ago and they're still calling him about it....

We should really keep quiet though so this thread can continue to be funny for Joe to read when he's too old to climb trees.

"Joe, we are an established business who has been around since 2060. We need a climber who is certified with hovershoes and laserblades. Can you be in Wyoming by Tuesday?"

Hi Joe, We just posted a position that fits your skills. NJ and NYC Prevailing wage jobs $84 +/hr. Now through February.
Please call or pass along if interested. 908-502-5858 ask for Joe.

We are also in search of a full time climber and bucket operator at Urban Loggers. We are well established just east of Columbus. We'd be happy to discuss more in detail if you would be willing to relocate a little to the south of you. You can reach me at 913-449-9566.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back