Climbing arborist looking for travel / work opportunity!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

truestory

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I'm Kevin. I studied arboriculture in Quebec Canada. At the end of a 1 year trade course covering everything from tree biology, proper pruning to equipement maintenance, worplace safety climbing and rigging, I earned my diploma in arboriculture. That was in 2010. Also, I am working on getting my ISA cerified arborist credential. I started working for a tree care company immediatly after I finished my course and became crew leader shortly after. I've been in the buisness ever since. Recently, I've been wanting some new challenges and would like to gain more valuable experience by working in an other country. My plan would be for a 3 month stay in either the USA, Europe or Australia. My question goes out to all potential employers : given my interest and motivations, would you be open to hiring a guy for this ammount of time? I've done other types of travel work ( tree planting, seismic exploration ) and from experience, I can say that I am looking to work for professional, consciencious and modern companies! Well, this scouting for information is phase one of what I hope will be a great life experience! Thanks.

Hi everybody, I'm Kevin. I studied arboriculture in Quebec Canada. At the end of a 1 year trade course covering everything from tree biology, proper pruning to equipement maintenance, worplace safety climbing and rigging, I earned my diploma in arboriculture. That was in 2010. Also, I am working on getting my ISA cerified arborist credential. I started working for a tree care company immediatly after I finished my course and became crew leader shortly after. I've been in the buisness ever since. Recently, I've been wanting some new challenges and would like to gain more valuable experience by working in an other country. My plan would be for a 3 month stay in either the USA, Europe or Australia. My question goes out to all potential employers : given my interest and motivations, would you be open to hiring a guy for this ammount of time? I've done other types of travel work ( tree planting, seismic exploration ) and from experience, I can say that I am looking to work for professional, consciencious and modern companies! Well, this scouting for information is phase one of what I hope will be a great life experience! Thanks.
Hi Kevin,
We may have a short term opening. We are located in Sandpoint, ID.
Check our website skywalkertreecare.com and contact if interested.
Thanks, Michael

Still looking? I’m Stacy Blue with Lake State Property and Northern Tree & Landscaping. Relocated assistance available as well as housing. [email protected]. Our climbers make top dollar for the area.

Back