• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Climbing saw, Dolmar, Stihl, Echo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys Sorry for the brief silence. Just doing all the **** I've ignored that i would get to do " eventually", well eventually came as well as a emergency job I I had to handle. We tackled a split at the base Oak tree, had to strap and brace it so it wouldn't barber chair. Then got my 046 Mag parts in, so was tinkering on that today. I'm taking all offers into consideration, Matt and I have spoken as well as a few others.
I have a few more jobs this week, small ones but will be enough to pick up possibly 2-3 climbers, as it's better to have a back up , even for your back up.
I'm a little different, I like to try all brands makes and models unbiased to make my own opinions, have a few different tastes but pretty much everything listed here , is my taste. Apologies if anyone hasnt heard from me.

Hey Guys Sorry for the brief silence. Just doing all the **** I've ignored that i would get to do " eventually", well eventually came as well as a emergency job I I had to handle. We tackled a split at the base Oak tree, had to strap and brace it so it wouldn't barber chair. Then got my 046 Mag parts in, so was tinkering on that today. I'm taking all offers into consideration, Matt and I have spoken as well as a few others.
I have a few more jobs this week, small ones but will be enough to pick up possibly 2-3 climbers, as it's better to have a back up , even for your back up.
I'm a little different, I like to try all brands makes and models unbiased to make my own opinions, have a few different tastes but pretty much everything listed here , is my taste. Apologies if anyone hasnt heard from me.

All good here I’ll send you a text tomorrow.

Back