Climbing spikes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the advice.

Just checked with the seller and the spikes are replaceable so I still might try a set.

Thanks again,

Darren

if you fellas reacon there pole gaffs, how come my geckos were supplied with same size gaffs as them and i have no issues with them climbing, even up nasty gum trees with 3-4inch thick bark on the bottom off the trunk.
The place i studied at had several sets of those exact gaffs and no one had issues with them, ive climbed on geckos with the euro style gaffs and i didnt like them cause you felt like you were a mile off the trunk of the tree.

I prefer my short gaffs so grab em and enjoy mate. just my 2 cents.

Yeah, don't think I've used spikes any longer than those so I've just ordered a set.

Thanks again for all the comments

Darren

Good evening, I just purchased the notch gecko climbers, and I was in the tree the other day and noticed that the bottom of the spurs were coming out from the notch of the boot. My heel slipped out the back of the spur. Has this happened to anyone else? I've tried to tighten the bottom strap down as tight as it can possibly go and it's still doesn't stay in the arch of my foot. I'm open to any suggestions thank you for all of your help

Latest posts

Back