Club 361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, there is an issue. Do we have to own a 361, or own and actually have used a 361? Or can someone just buy a 361 side badge and be in the club? Or can 50 AS people go in on a share of a 361 ($10 each; no bar), and say that they own one and be in the club? NOTE TO MODERATORS: there is no intention here of asking anyone on ArboristSite for money, nor is this a solicitation for anyone to send me or anyone else money for any reason, for this or any other stated reason, or for anything else for that matter, be it financial, religious, political or sporting in nature, nor do I intend to use this thread to ever soilicit money from anyone now or in future for any reason on ArboristSite or any of its affiliates, subscribers or advertizers, be they in the United States of America or Canada, Mexico, Argentina or Bulgaria. Stihl MS 361 is a registered trademark of Stihl Incorporated, USA. No infringements on that trademark have occured in this posting, nor shall any be implied or intended to be implied in future at this time, so please do not get all hot and bothered about this post and delete it, or the entire thread, as you have done in the past.

And what about the 'I wanna own a 361' people? Are we gonna have pledges like a fraternity or something? And what about people that think they own a 361, but cannot find it, or their sister in law's cousin borrowed it a few months ago and has not returned it yet... kind'a thang.

Let's not forget about HAZING.... oh yes.. I can think of some doozies..:)

Forget it. I just found out about the secret 361 handshake, and I wnat to keep

my pants on, Thank You Very Much!!!!!

Sorry, Not that kinda club here.

Nothing with the Huskies here..

That's a different thread ...

:monkey:

For those interested in that sort of thing...
Check out the "Club 372" thread...

Just kidding Husky guys....

Last edited:
The 361 Club is going international.
I suggest the first annual general meeting to be held in Bermuda, on the beach, leave your 361 on the towel, go swimming (or whatever), return to the beach, imbibe 'Dark and Stormies' (Black rum and ginger beer) until NOTHING else matters, but owning a 361:chainsaw: :cheers: :cheers: :angry2:

I suggest the first annual general meeting to be held in Bermuda, on the beach, leave your 361 on the towel, go swimming (or whatever), return to the beach, imbibe 'Dark and Stormies' (Black rum and ginger beer) until NOTHING else matters, but owning a 361:chainsaw: :cheers: :cheers: :angry2:

:cheers: I'll second that motion!

Hmmmm:

Bermuda is only 800 miles off Cape Fear. We could fell us some timbers & hew up an Armada of rafts "Arrrrr And What Mighty Vessels They Be" and set sail on a grand adventure...

We could round up scalawag crews to man the oars (FS550's with propellers and BR600s to fill the sails) "Put yer backs into it, you slimy eels, or the lot of ya will be scrapin the barnacles with yer arses!"

And post ready bands of rapscallions to fend off the revenue cutters and the sharks. (TS800s and MS880s) "Hold still whilst we gut yas, ya ornery minnows!"

With the luck of Neptune and fair seas, we'll be sending a party ashore on the next rising tide! "Freshen the lassies and spice the grog..."

:cheers:

Last edited:
:cheers: I'll second that motion!

Hmmmm:

Bermuda is only 800 miles off Cape Fear. We could fell us some timbers & hew up an Armada of rafts "Arrrrr And What Mighty Vessels They Be" and set sail on a grand adventure...

We could round up scalawag crews to man the oars (FS550's with propellers and BR600s to fill the sails) "Put yer backs into it, you slimy eels, or the lot of ya will be scrapin the barnacles with yer arses!"

And post ready bands of rapscallions to fend off the revenue cutters and the sharks. (TS800s and MS880s) "Hold still whilst we gut yas, ya ornery minnows!"

With the luck of Neptune and fair seas, we'll be sending a party ashore on the next rising tide! "Freshen the lassies and spice the grog..."

:cool:

That's what I'm talkin about...
We could use you in our marketing dept..

Send me an invite :clap: :clap:

Ok this sounds good this morning as this is the first morning we have gotten a sprinkle of snow!

Oh wait, I forgot about that secret handshake, I will have to pass! :biggrinbounce2:

attachment.php

My sentiments haven't changed..............

Oh......Puke............ :looser: :looser: :looser: :looser: :looser: :looser: :looser: :looser:

Ok this sounds good this morning as this is the first morning we have gotten a sprinkle of snow!

Oh wait, I forgot about that secret handshake, I will have to pass! :biggrinbounce2:

attachment.php

Naa, naa, na, boo, boo...it's still warm here:chainsaw:
But...Tropical Storm Noel has put the keebosh on work for a few days, cool, I can drink dark 'n stormies and clean and admire my 361!:cheers:
(I need help :cry: )

Back