Collector Saw (Homelite 26LCS) on EBAY

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TenPas

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
In case any of you collectors are not watching ebay, there is an old homelite 26LCS on there now. I am neither selling it nor know who is, but thought the pictures & discription were worth the trip. Here is the link....

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1181053755

(Sure, some guy on here has probably been watching this on e-bay fer a good deal and gonna get real mad at me about now, right??)

yes i will get mad at you!!!!!
i was hoping that it would stay low so i would not have to donate another kidney to expand my homelite collection. thanks anyways.

Dont worry Andrew, it wasnt that big a secret because I knew about it too. I was going to bid but I decided my 3 month old daughter needed some diapers and formula instead. It is tough being responsible

Congrats I see you got the saw for only half a kidney. Did you see the manual for it also on sale? Is this the first 26LCS for you? Make sure you let me know what kind of shape it is in

whell it is not my first 26lcs it is my 3rd. but i did see that manual and i am intrested in her. but my other 2 26's do run and i figure that i should be able to get that one running. but i will let you know how she turns out.

Latest posts

Back