Colorado saw builder??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

207climber303

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Anyone know of any saw builders in colorado??? was looking to send my 261c and 201t out but not have to pay as much for shipping? But if do have to send it out of state Mastermind seemed like he builds good saws!! Any suggestions..

treemonkey aka scott kunz is out of augusta wisconsin he builds good saws then there is jasha aka treeslingr out in california along with jack beelar aka hotsaws 101 is his youtube channel

I live in Lakewood (West Denver Area), but I am not a builder of "modded" work saws. I mostly build stuff back to stock or do some muffler mods and base gasket delete, a little machining on the cylinders, etc. I do lots of repairs on junked out saws and sell them after I fix them and play with them some.

The few people I have met in the Denver area that think they are real "Pro saw porters" are hacks in my opinion.

Shipping is an expensive thing for saws coming to and from Denver, no matter where they go. Mastermind has always shown me kindness on this forum, and his saws never seem to disappoint their owners.

Another is Zoo City Saws.

Good Luck!

You should be able to able to find someone for the 201t locally. Typically all that's done on those is a muffler mod, timing advance and carb limiter removal. You can do it yourself.
The 261c is more complex but I'm sure somebody is willing. Maybe rynosawr?

Latest posts

Back