com systems

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harvdog

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
looking to purchase a com system, just one pair because its usually myself talking to one ground guy. best system for the money? are any cheaper systems good? im new to com systems and very interested. would like to be able to speak freely without using buttons to talk. thank you in advance

I have a set from Speak Easy Communications. I came across their booth at TCIA and loved the idea. It saves a lot of headache when you can talk and not yell. As far as reliability goes, I had issues out of one unit on two occasions. The microphone would no longer transmit but the speakers still worked. So my ground man could hear me but I couldn't hear him. Eventually I figured out it was moisture causing it, and replaced the microphone. $30 and 10 minutes, good to go. I'm in the south where the humidity is %95 on a good day so that may not be an issue for you.

We use ArboStar now. Very very helpful in doing all the stuff for our industry. Doing estimates on-site and sending them out at the same time. There's also an app for it. scheduling.. a lot of stuff.
www.arbostar.com

Latest posts

Back