ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Constitution

• Thread starter Deleted member 117362
  • Start date
Deleted member 117362
D

Deleted member 117362

You can’t leave. You got the best-looking dog on the internet. If you leave, I can’t live vicariously.
Here is Duce, great dog also. Gentle beast. Wife wanted a show dog, he won best of breed 5 point major at 1 year old at Cobo hall. He hated it and we did not force it. I said he knew how stupid it was. IMG_0895.jpg

CentaurG2

CentaurG2

Addicted to ArboristSite
And you half to torment me just a little bit more with a bull terrier. I had a bull terrier. Her name was Millie. She was as white as sheet except for one black eye patch. Beautiful dog. Looked just like target dog. From what I am told, somewhere along the lines they mixed in dalmatian to the bull terrier line. It gave the dogs more size but it also gave the line a deaf gene, particularly the white ones. Millie was as deaf as a fence post. Hard dog to train but a good dog. Man, she used to whack me the big rugby nose. She would eat or roll in anything. Back in them days, I had to blow dry my hair. She would come into the bathroom and bark until you point the blow drier at her and she would go away happier than a clam in muck. I used to dress her up in a tootsie roll costume for Halloween. I miss my dogs.

Deleted member 117362
D

Deleted member 117362

And you half to torment me just a little bit more with a bull terrier. I had a bull terrier. Her name was Millie. She was as white as sheet except for one black eye patch. Beautiful dog. Looked just like target dog. From what I am told, somewhere along the lines they mixed in dalmatian to the bull terrier line. It gave the dogs more size but it also gave the line a deaf gene, particularly the white ones. Millie was as deaf as a fence post. Hard dog to train but a good dog. Man, she used to whack me the big rugby nose. She would eat or roll in anything. Back in them days, I had to blow dry my hair. She would come into the bathroom and bark until you point the blow drier at her and she would go away happier than a clam in muck. I used to dress her up in a tootsie roll costume for Halloween. I miss my dogs.
We have had 3 bullies, Yoda was a tri-color, more black than white or red. 48lb small and stout, loved our kids, hated other dogs, male or female. Local farmer used him to rid his barn of woodchucks and rats. He lived to 15. Duce was 80 lbs and knew exactly who he was, great with people and animals, except German shepherds one came after wife and granddaughter and did not end well for him. Savannah is Duces half sister and is now 11 and sitting in my chair. She is a light 85lbs and loves everything, especially treats.

softdown

softdown

ArboristSite Operative
This site is against our constitutional rights. I am out.

Constitutional rights, as I understand it, apply to public entities. This is a private forum, I think, so they can make their own rules. I could be wrong. Nah - no way.

What gets me is government Thought Police elbowing their way into every nook and cranny on the planets surface. Snowden had a few words about that. The late 1800's in the Wild West are callin' me. Heard they need a sheriff.