ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Constitution

• Thread starter Deleted member 117362
  • Start date

softdown

ArboristSite Operative
That’s fine, as long as the moderation is consistent. There’s a Covid thread going on right now that’s littered with politics, that HE’S posting in, yet a gun thread (the one that caused all this) with a couple posts that went astray, got locked.

Moderate it, do your fuggin job, as in, “hey guys, this is turning political and that’s against the rules, regroup or I’m locking it”. And then put in the time to make sure it happens. He’d rather check in and look at WTF pics than moderate.

The fact is, the guy sucks at moderating and should be fired before more members are driven away from his “pick and choose” bullshit.
"They" do love to enforce establishment C-19 thinking. Just following orders I reckon. A lot of them have a knee jerk reaction to anything related to guns, ammo or hunting. Siberia calls me at times - seriously.

Obviously I think the majority of mods are agents. I've got a few dozen "bloody noses" over the bullshit. I could go on but then most would freak. "You can't handle the truth".

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
I'll miss @Duce. He was a good guy. One of the few Hooskie guys here that I could bust his balls and he would do the same to me and we always had a laugh. At least I hope he was.
Yup, an upstanding dude...that built & sold a lot of great running Hooskies at super prices.

Also big contributor in the chainsaw forum.