Construction of dad's log cabin

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow thanks for the pictures, truly an amazing build. do you mind if you share what your dad did before retiring, the craftmanship is beautiful.

wow thanks for the pictures, truly an amazing build. do you mind if you share what your dad did before retiring, the craftmanship is beautiful.
Pipeline. Water, storm and sewer line. We set the beams/walls but dad hired a guy to do the majority of the work since he is not officially retired yet and we are wide open busy with jobs.

Turning out very nice ,i see a lot of man hours in that building .

beautiful home... wow!! I love the milled cedar steps, very nice touch! im an electrician, and we wired a full log cabin not long ago, we put the wires in as we built the walls, im curious how you did yours. there is a lot of work in that log home, glad you shared this with us, send more!!

beautiful home... wow!! I love the milled cedar steps, very nice touch! im an electrician, and we wired a full log cabin not long ago, we put the wires in as we built the walls, im curious how you did yours. there is a lot of work in that log home, glad you shared this with us, send more!!
Thanks! We did the same. We'd stack a few logs then drill holes through the logs to run the wires through. Its turning out awesome! Its almost finished. Dad is planning to have thanksgiving dinner there this year.

Wow, what a great build, and a great addition to this world. That cabin will be enjoyed for generations!

Thanks guys it really is amazing! The ol man couldnt have picked a better spot to build it. Ill update more pics in a few days.

Back