Contract climber looking for work

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thebronxarborist

Reaction score
I live in NYC and I have my own climbing gear, and a car for transportation. My experience is with a small tree company where we do a lot of technical rigging for high profile clients with expensive property. Im looking for extra work preferably around the tri-state area and PA. Reply here or email @: [email protected]

I live in NYC and I have my own climbing gear, and a car for transportation. My experience is with a small tree company where we do a lot of technical rigging for high profile clients with expensive property. Im looking for extra work preferably around the tri-state area and PA. Reply here or email @: [email protected]
Hi Mike!
I sent you an email in regards to a position I have available if you are interested!
Hope to hear from you soon!

484-547-9472 Jacob with Jacob's PTSC, call me if interested in a full time position in Bethlehem PA 18018.

No longer available, moving to caifornia

Back