Conveyor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a hay conveyor on CL mpls, farm and garden, in Hastings, for 100 bucks. No motor. On wheels.It is the open kind, so you would need to add some tin to keep the chunks on it. It has the same type of chain as the conveyor you sent for the CD on.
If nothing else, price is worth it for the chain, scrap out the rest? Plus you would have the wheel set up and lift system if you were to decide to build one, and then paint it so it is shiny!:msp_biggrin:
Just tryin to help!
Ted
Oh! If you do a search, try a search for convayor. That's how it is spelled in the ad title.

I have found myself in need of a conveyor. Nothing big or fancy, perhaps twelve foot or so that I can set at the end of my SuperSplit. I have seen ones here made from hay elevators, but for the life of me can't find a used one at a decent price or otherwise. Anybody build one from scratch and care to share a photo or two..? I've got the tools to get the job done, just looking for a little insight as to what worked well for you. Thanks.
I could not find a hay elevator .If I did they want 1200 or more.What the durably on the hay elevator? So I built one cost me around 1800 for it.

Attachments

• conveyor 004.jpg
    conveyor 004.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 23
  • conveyor 005.jpg
    conveyor 005.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 22
I would like some recommendations on chain type and size. I will not want to buy new or used here. I did find one about a 100 miles away that was of the hey type, but it looks awkward and heavy. I am thinking a 10' with about three speeds and it can not be electric. Thanks

The chain came form rollchain4less need to get the spocket to sdc55 they come in 10ft

Latest posts

Back