ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

corona virus is geting very bad stock up on supplies buy all you can

frank_

frank_

ArboristSite Guru
it is into an exponential rate of expansion. Stay home and keep you distance. What you did 2 weeks ago will catch up to you. There is nothing we can do now except to duck and hide.
same place europe was a week or two ago, ours has levelled off now tho
we are in another "lockdown" but the traffic is still as rammed as it was pre virus
most factories and shops are still open, the only big difference is the bars and restaurants are shut
its just down to common sense , we still do family visits and brush past each other in the street/shops etc, but everyone wears a mask now
the only people i know got it, caught it in a pub/bar, they were packed out and everybody had to shout to each other (no brainer really)
schools are another vector, but ours have been kept open for some reason

slowp

slowp

Tree Freak
yes, the numbers are going to double in the next 3 weeks
Not necessarily. Our state, (don't move here) had it bad in the spring. Once most people started acting like adults and following guidelines, it slowed down. However, since college started up, and a few schools and people got stupid, we are back to square one with restrictions kicking in. It still isn't as bad as it was earlier. The Stupid are the ones who are going to drag this thing out. The only thing folks need to stock up on is a bit of thinking and intelligence.

If you think the restrictions are draconian, perhaps we should institute a rule that if you don't follow them, you don't get any medical care. The Stupid who show up sick at the hospital put the health care workers at risk. They should be yarded out somewhere where they can continue to "be free" and let them deal with the virus on their own.

If you are looking to blame somebody for all this, look at The Stupid. They've refused to wear masks, and do what needed to be done. They now holler about hurting businesses, when they are the ones who are causing the pandemic to drag on and therefore are guilty of hurting businesses.

Justsaws

Justsaws

Addicted to ArboristSite
No one is moving to Washington that you would want to move to Washington. The people you want there are leaving.

Folks should be planning on a five year cycle for this particular virus. it will ebb and flow even after vaccines are distributed, hopefully out breaks will be limited to more localized areas. Anyone participating in vaccines will have to get them regularly until they are no longer effective. Vaccines can go two ways, they can work wonderfully, or they can function as a selective mutagen driver. That is after deciding how many folks can be killed or seriously handicapped during the vaccine drive. These are factors that are unknowns until released on the general population and distributed and observed by the barely trained. If you are curious about the training the person giving the vaccine has received ask them what the culture base is? This could important for you to know depending on preexisting conditions, medications, and family history.

As well folks should keep in mind that this is one of many(thousands) of virus’s with this type of potential. The great minds in charge of virus thinking knew of this particular strand and rolled the dice that it was not going to be a thing in time frame that it became a thing, yup, it happens. This is how these situations will continue to function. There are vastly to many strands of to many viruses to be particularly successful at containing them outright.

Choose the things that are important to you, keep them on hand in long term supply. Should have been living in this fashion to begin with.

capetrees

capetrees

Tree Freak
yes, the numbers are going to double in the next 3 weeks
and if they don't, what then? are we all to claim you're an idiot? Do we get our lives back? or are you and yours just going to use that as an excuse to claim "the system" works?

you as well as everyone else STILL KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE NEXT DIRECTION OF THE VIRUS. WE HAVE LEARNED NOTHING OVER THE PAST 9 MONTHS.

Slotracer577

Slotracer577

ArboristSite Lurker
Has anyone looked at the vaccine test results? out of 30 or 40k test subjects, around 95 got it when given a placebo and around 10 got it with the vaccine. Yet 2% or 300+ had fever, muscle cramps, headache from the vaccine. The one good thing was of those getting the vaccine and getting covid, none were hospitalized.
they also don’t know how long it lasts.

Kawi Vandal

Kawi Vandal

ArboristSite Operative
well, when you know healthy people who have died from it it changes you attitude. It gives some people the sniffles, some never knew they had it, some take a dirt nap. I don't live in fear. I live highly aware of reality. I have friends that have health conditions that put them at a very high chance of dying if they catch it. I know people who have died from it. If you want to be a fearless chain saw toting lumberjack tough guy, that is your right. I don't need the government to tell me what to do. I take responsibility for my own health and prosperity, unfortunately I live in a state that is governed by people who are elected by inner city sheeple. If they aren't told to not look up into a rain storm they will all drown. Idiots elect idiots.

Do you still eat peanuts? Healthy people have died from eating peanuts.

Wash your hands, don’t share contact items, get exercise, go outside each day and welcome another beautiful morning on our yearly trip around the sun, and don’t get an ulcer worrying about something you can’t see. Living in fear is hard on the mind and body. Go to church, visit friends, catch-up with family, laugh, order food from your local restaurant, and smile at the person bringing you your food and wish them a good day. These are all things that will do more to fight the virus infecting our world than hiding at home.