ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

corona virus is geting very bad stock up on supplies buy all you can

John Lyngdal

John Lyngdal

ArboristSite Guru
TheBrushSlasher

TheBrushSlasher

I have chainsaws and chainsaw accessories.
Wye Oak Tree

Wye Oak Tree

ArboristSite Lurker
That depends on what the meaning of the word wear is. If one is wearing it under their chin, just over their mouth, over their eye brows, or even on top of their head they are technically wearing the mask. If I spend an hour in walmart I can see all of the above.
Mr. Lecter wore one before it was mandated. Come to think of it so did Jason, Michael Myers, Darth Vader and bank robbers.

1606013407617.png

Justsaws

Addicted to ArboristSite
I quite enjoy walking into a bank wearing a mask, as well it humors me that I still have to remove my hat for the cameras. I would remove my hat in any case as manners make it so, still though, hat=bad, mask=mandatory.

Same with purchasing a firearm. Mask mandatory, hat = bad.

Goinwheelin

Goinwheelin

Clandestine Saw Operations
You might have the cart before the horse.
The masks are to reduce the chance of you infecting someone, not to protect you from being infected by someone.
Big difference between the two.
Old news. They needed a mechanism to get people to wear masks early on when there wasn’t a lot of data on infection rates. Turns out playing on peoples altruism works on some, but others seen it for what it is. BS. At this point it’s just theater and a scapegoat for bad policy. Cases rise blame masks, cases drop champion masks. BS
That depends on what the meaning of the word wear is. If one is wearing it under their chin, just over their mouth, over their eye brows, or even on top of their head they are technically wearing the mask. If I spend an hour in walmart I can see all of the above.
I agree. The study though used proper mask techniques and same transmission rate as no mask. When I see someone in a store not wearing a mask I don’t give it a second thought.