ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Corona virus?

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
The news said the states are being told for the towns and cities to make plans for the workers to work from home.

There’s lots of canned goods from New Zealand like canned butter. I have canned meats. Pasta is good too. Don’t forget the booze if the end comes, I’m going out lit.

I’m not going to panic but to be ready is the key.

Do you think the walking dead was training for us?

MontanaResident

MontanaResident

A Stihl Fanatic
That markets are not liking the coronavirus either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't put together a car with 99% of the parts. Thousands and thousand single points of failure.

As Trump says, it is all going to magically disappear in April with the warmer spring weather. Maybe, but if that is the only or main plan of the POTUS, then yeah, worry, a LOT!

full chizel

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
New cases are already reducing everyday.

Also, China is so overpopulated they walk the streets packed like sardines so no wonder it got outta control and spread so fast over there.

MontanaResident

MontanaResident

A Stihl Fanatic
New cases are already reducing everyday.

Also, China is so overpopulated they walk the streets packed like sardines so no wonder it got outta control and spread so fast over there.

Sounds like the city of NY. I was in South Korea in the mid 80s, and did a lot of hiking and exploring during my few times off as I was deployed with the Marines. It was lush green with wide open empty spaces, yet Seoul was packed. Same with the Philippines, Manilla, and areas where the Military bases are located are packed tightly, but 10, 20, 30+ miles away it is paradise with waterfalls, and ripe banana and coconuts just hanging for the picking. This is how it is around the world, urban areas are dense, rural areas are sparse. If you like to cherry pick the population centers, then you can make any case you like.

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Think about this, the earth is over populated. To cut down the population numbers the wars aren’t doing it fast enough. A virus will.

Need to make bread the staple of life.

yooper

yooper

Tree Freak
full chizel

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sounds like the city of NY. I was in South Korea in the mid 80s, and did a lot of hiking and exploring during my few times off as I was deployed with the Marines. It was lush green with wide open empty spaces, yet Seoul was packed. Same with the Philippines, Manilla, and areas where the Military bases are located are packed tightly, but 10, 20, 30+ miles away it is paradise with waterfalls, and ripe banana and coconuts just hanging for the picking. This is how it is around the world, urban areas are dense, rural areas are sparse. If you like to cherry pick the population centers, then you can make any case you like.
I see what you’re saying, but.....its not wide spread here and in over populated China new cases are already decreasing. I just choose not to live in fear and believe all the hype of everything they want us to believe.