ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Corona virus?

grizz55chev

grizz55chev

Tree Freak
Yup, I was in the Marines Corps as a Corporal, i.e. did not graduate from West Point, nor Annapolis, and of course nobody is as smart as you. WTI is now at $10.22, down 44% in 24 hours. When it goes to zero, will you be a Trillionaire?
The first step in recovery is realizing you have a problem, congratulations.

MontanaResident

MontanaResident

A Stihl Fanatic
minus $37 is a crazy price ! maybe the $hit will hit the fan soon ?
[/URL]

Nobody can imagine how it all ends. But predicting that there was to be an end was simple. Living simply in Rural Montana et.al is looking better and better.

Maybe another couple of trillion might patch the gigantic hole in the world Titantic. Aw, Hell, lets do a Quadrillion, or something like $3 Million per citizen. That should fix about anything, right?

Blue Oaks

Blue Oaks

ArboristSite Guru
WTI Crude now $15.50. More money for long investors. Lol!

Now at $11.23? @Blue Oaks must be a billionaire now. Lol!!!

Funny how you haven't posted the price of WTI lately. :crazy:

FOR THE RECORD, about 6 weeks later WTI is trading at $36. Are we understanding the concept of "time" yet? :buttkick:

Hopefully, at least in private, you bought some of the stocks I had previously listed.

grizz55chev

grizz55chev

Tree Freak
Funny how you haven't posted the price of WTI lately. :crazy:

FOR THE RECORD, about 6 weeks later WTI is trading at $36. Are we understanding the concept of "time" yet? :buttkick:

Hopefully, at least in private, you bought some of the stocks I had previously listed.
He’s busy making roadkill sausage, be along soon! :drinkingcoffee:

Blue Oaks

Blue Oaks

ArboristSite Guru
Bummer. Oil is now down below $20 ($19.97). Time to double down??? LOL

The brilliant 3 picks are down some 64%, 87% and 66%. Ouch! They can't possible go any lower, not since the historic OPEC+ agreement. Oops! They already are...

View attachment 818456

Well, Morontana. I just sold the last of my stocks and mutual funds today. WTI is at $37, BTW. My 401k is up almost 40% since mid March. My Apple stock was up $80/share. My Tesla was up over 100%. My Lam Research stock is up over $120/share in the same time frame. I basically kicked the stock market in the nuts, took its wallet, and went home.

Now the waiting begins for the 2nd wave, when I'll rinse and repeat.

Cash Money.JPG