ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Coronavirus Panic Buyers.

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
But it has been bad for stocks.

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM
Time to buy! Crude oil from Saudis pushed price lower CV-19 will disappear over spring, summer to return late fall n winter. Market will respond to less expensive energy less illness and boom. Stock market will respond and bouy up

KiwiBro

KiwiBro

#FollowMe for more recipes...
Aussie must be ground-zero for TP derangement. The news here had a video the other night of two women fighting over TP in a supermarket isle. My sis over there ordered extra online but was told couldn't supply so she spent the whole day visiting 9 different stores until she felt she had enough to get her family through the great tissue depression. Next day, her online order of TP arrived so, feeling terribly guilty, she went back to all those stores, returning the TP.

An Aussie newspaper printed a few extra pages in case readers get caught short of TP. Good Aussie humor.

My beekeeping mate has a 275kg/600lb full drum of his 20+UMF Manuka honey that he is holding back, speculating on rising prices. A Chinese lady has been in touch three times in the last two months each time offering a higher price but he's not budging...yet.

Some TV evangelist up there in USA has come to the attention of authorities for selling a silver solution that they claim (obviously without any corroborating research) kills the covid-19 strain of coronavirus. The Chinese are adding a teaspoon or two of Manuka honey into water and selling as a health tonic. I suspect we'll see a rise in such miracle cure myths and snake-oil salespeople.

MontanaResident

MontanaResident

A Stihl Fanatic
The toilet paper thing won't affect me. If I run out, I will do as the Arabs do...and then lick my hand (after washing it for two counts of Happy Birthday).
Now is the time to strengthen the sphincter muscles. Mine are now so tremendously powerful that I can crack a walnut. Holding my poop is trivial. In fact my bowels are so well trained that they don't bother to even give a reminder, til I enter the in-town coffee shop to make my weekly deposit.

TheDarkLordChinChin

TheDarkLordChinChin

My name Borat, I like you
Hahaha.
There is a true story about a famous youtube personality who had quite the toiletry predicament. This guy is very obese, he weighed 600lbs at one point. After a few years his sh1ts became rock hard. It got so bad that one day a turd went sideways on him between his 4ss cheeks. He said it was the most painful experience of his life. The best part is he had to get his grandmother who he was living with to come and fish it out with her bare hands.

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
Aussie must be ground-zero for TP derangement. The news here had a video the other night of two women fighting over TP in a rather supermarket isle. My sis over there ordered extra online but was told couldn't supply so she spent the whole day visiting 9 different stores until she felt she had enough to get her family through the great tissue depression. Next day, her online order of TP arrived so, feeling terribly guilty, she went back to all those stores, returning the TP.

An Aussie newspaper printed a few extra pages in case readers get caught short of TP. Good Aussie humor.

My beekeeping mate has a 275kg/600lb full drum of his 20+UMF Manuka honey that he is holding back, speculating on rising prices. A Chinese lady has been in touch three times in the last two months each time offering a higher price but he's not budging...yet.

Some TV evangelist up there in USA has come to the attention of authorities for selling a silver solution that they claim (obviously without any corroborating research) kills the covid-19 strain of coronavirus. The Chinese are adding a teaspoon or two of Manuka honey into water and selling as a health tonic. I suspect we'll see a rise in such miracle cure myths and snake-oil salespeople.
Jim Bakker, selling it for $125 plus