• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Couple Dolmars 7910(7910 is still available) and MMWS 6421(6421 sold)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The MMWS 6421 was not a HD saw as far as I know, it has no engraving or other marks like I've seen on them. It has an HD filter kit on it as well as a carb done by poleman aka Rich. If someone prefers the low top I could swap it out for one of my others and knock $50 of the price.
Looking for $525 PHO for it with the HD filter setup.
Though I had some more pictures of it, but I cant find them, sorry I'll get more later. Condition is pretty good, but not quite as clean as the 7910 above.
Here's one from this spring.
IMG_20180424_154353685.jpg

The muffler been gutted on the 6421? Something about them blue saws is addictive.
I would guess so never had a reason to pull it, runs like a top and very easy to tune.
The only reason I'm selling either is because I just aquired another ported 7910, you know I like these :sweet:.

Back