• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husky 372(sold) and 372 xpw(sold)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, gotta pay for pretty and/or pretty, cool & original

Idk, Christmas isn't that far off, maybe folks are squirreling away some cash for that
That's true with most everything.
Yeah right, Christmas planning starts no sooner than Dec 20th, and that's if your ahead of the game lol.

Howdy Mike :hi:.
Your talking about the oe right.
It's probably had a few tanks thru it, but the only chip in the paint that I remember is the little one on the front of the case.
Great condition for a used saw. Muffler has a little bit of rust which can be easily taken off & repainted

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving yesterday.
I was down in the basement packing up saws to ship Wednesday and noticed the 372xpw had a puddle of bar oil under it. I haven't looked at it as we had a lot to do before the holiday and then we headed to the inlaws.
If someone wants it for 700 plus shipping I'd do that until I get a bit to look at it, not sure when I'll get time to look at it as the rest of the year is pretty busy.
Enjoy your families if you are there for the weekend guys :).

Oh I get it! A "Black" Friday sale:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I can't believe you still have it Brett. I have a ~75cc saw I'm considering selling but yours still sitting unsold has me concerned. Maybe the cream colored handle on mine will help. Someone buy this beautiful saw!

These saws are lovely. If I had any need for something larger than a 346, I'd be interested in the OE. But alas, I don't cut big stuff anymore.

You don't need big stuff to have a big saw! I mean I cut 2" twigs with 70cc's :laugh::laugh:

Damn Chipper, I still want that XPW!:dumb2:
But the pattern is full.. I need to assemble a few before I buy another...:crazy2:

Oh I get it! A "Black" Friday sale:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I can't believe you still have it Brett. I have a ~75cc saw I'm considering selling but yours still sitting unsold has me concerned. Maybe the cream colored handle on mine will help. Someone buy this beautiful saw!
Just wait, I'll do it again every Friday :numberone:.
For now we'll go with cyber Monday, same price different sale name lol.
I got a couple of those too, but I'm not concerned either way ;). Maybe getting another one too, but it's bit newer than this one.
20171102_170803.jpg 20171102_170857.jpg

Back