• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Couple more Husky 346's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhh just chittin ya man, had to.
We're good, I can dish it out, therefore I gotta be able to take it :yes:.
...loss for words...

:numberone:

got any cheap stuff that runs good, looks like ****?
Figured you'd like that one:laughing:, that doesn't happen often:).
I've got a 540xp, and a couple ms241, 039, my 2145/w/ported 346 cylinder has pitch all over it from cutting 4 large pines, might let that go so I don't have to clean it lol. I'll look when I get home. I've got a ported 440 that looks like crap but was completely gone thru, but it won't be cheap, and a 7910 that may have a vacuum leak or need the carb adjusted (poleman carb)haven't made time.

We're good, I can dish it out, therefore I gotta be able to take it :yes:.

Figured you'd like that one:laughing:, that doesn't happen often:).
I've got a 540xp, and a couple ms241, 039, my 2145 has pitch all over it from cutting 4 large pines, might let that go so I don't have to clean it lol. I'll look when I get home. I've got a ported 440 that looks like crap but was completely gone thru, but it won't be cheap, and a 7910 that may have a vacuum leak or need the carb adjusted (poleman carb)haven't made time.
Don't want a vibe monster & no ported saws for now.

Don't want a vibe monster & no ported saws for now.
Okay Mark I looked(watched a movie with my wife first :)). I have a great machine for you that doesn't vibrate bad and it's not ported, it doesn't look to bad either, a Husky 455:happybanana:.
Hopefully the other one sells soon!
Thanks.

Too small. I can fit that in my back pocket:rolleyes:
Then you should have bought one of those rather than the 193t lol.
post 'em up. only think i ever saw one here for sale. 241 with a picco chain and a guy is already up a CC class.:eek:
Then get it ported, and it's right there with a ported 50cc husky ;).

Then you should have bought one of those rather than the 193t lol.

Then get it ported, and it's right there with a ported 50cc husky ;).
Too expensive on the 241. New at the Stihl dealer you're looking at about $500(excluding tax) then add the porting. The saw would cost
more then a new 372 from Bob

241 would make good brussels sprouts harvesters though

Too expensive on the 241. New at the Stihl dealer you're looking at about $500 then add the porting. The saw would cost
more then a new 372 from Bob

241 would make good brussels sprouts harvesters though
That part of my comment was meant for Steve.
I agree, but with a ported 241 and an 18" B&C I could do 70% of my cutting.
Besides, I've got one or two 70cc saws already ;).

That part of my comment was meant for Steve.
I agree, but with a ported 241 and an 18" B&C I could do 70% of my cutting.
Besides, I've got one or two 70cc saws already ;).
241 is a niche saw imo. Or if you're like FS & the years are advancing & you need something light :p

Back