• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Couple more Husky 346's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have a couple oe's that I'm letting go, both runners(non runner 346/351 will be listed later). One's a little nicer, the one without a bar for $425 plus shipping, and the one with a bar in a little "less nicer" condition for $375 I have .058" bars/chains in 16' and 18" I can include if the buyer want's/needs them.
Pictures coming soon, hopefully not too long for @cus_deluxe :laugh:.

Waiting patiently for the orange and white saws to be listed....
I've only got 5 of those left, sold a very nice ms360 on Friday, tis the season.
Two 241's, 192t, 201 rear handle, and the 660, I guess I have 7 if you count the 039 and the 291.
You got my number no need to wait :).

wow ...there is a couple very cleans saws (in my humble opinion ) ;) ..... ill finish your post Brett...............clean 346xp o.e. saws for .....sail.... o.e. aka ... original edition ... :)
That's funny Rod, in my humble opinion, which is typically what I am always speaking in, unless stated otherwise, then it's someone else's humble opinion, or maybe not o_O.
Thanks, they are good looking saws, but they could actually be cleaned up a lot more. Look at the picture of the bottom and you will see the chips/oil, I didn't even wipe them down for the pictures, was I supposed to do that first :rare2:. I did chip a piece of pitch off the bottom of one though.

Also guys on the lesser nicerer one the o-ring for the gas cap is leaking. It's also always advised to change out the lines on these older saws anyways as many were not designed for ethanol and most saws have had ethanol run through them, and I cannot guaranty that at one point or another these haven't.

Brett is a 1st class guy with 1st class cherry stuff! I bought his 2166 and it was mint! Well almost..hahaa. If I didnt buy an 066 last week also.. i would surely be buying one of these!
Thanks, glad you are pleased with it.
I had some fun with it, lots of grunt down low:chainsaw:.
You'll find that I almost never use mint to describe a saw, but nice or very nice is what I shoot for, but I've got a couple thrashed on one's too.
You could always sell that stihl and buy one :laugh:.

Thanks, glad you are pleased with it.
I had some fun with it, lots of grunt down low:chainsaw:.
You'll find that I almost never use mint to describe a saw, but nice or very nice is what I shoot for, but I've got a couple thrashed on one's too.
You could always sell that stihl and buy one :laugh:.

Notice I said almost..:surprised3:
I wont sell that 066! Atleast not yet....:guitar:

Back