• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Couple of Stihls

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you take a picture of the broken bolts and post it on here. Are you talking about the two that screw into the side of the tank?

In plastic or metal? I'm an industrial forklift mechanic so i have an extensive tool collection and a lot of screw extraction tools. Id be willing to try and fix for just shipping. Which should be like $10 or less each way from Tennessee.

Left hand drill would do wonders.. I'm really surprised the head broke off versus stripping the plastic. Does it have a metal sleeve in it by chance?

I bought it off here I think, guy said it ran but needed a carb kit..well I was going to put a caber in it, new line a filter and rebuild carb. If your interested may ship the whole thing to you It needed a coil as the wire was about worried in half but I have put a used one on it...if interested pm me a price...I will buy parts you give me a labor price...unless you got a line on good aftermarket or cheap oem

Hey calee wanna sell your old coil?
Edit:Wait a Minute I think i have a 028 Coil that will work. Never Mind.

10-4.got a 036 that the coil got into the Flywheel.Bearings went bad.Have a Flywheel on the way but I'm pretty sure that the 028 coil works.those main leads are replaceable you know?

Latest posts

Back