ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Cracking the code

grizz55chev

grizz55chev

Tree Freak
I done a lot of stuff to improve well being . The most advance I did was breath more . I talk about health problems with other people I breath with muscle . Most of time with out saying nothing I got them to respect the breath .
I’m a big fan of stopping to smell the roses, you’re a smart man!:cool:

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
I done a lot of stuff to improve well being . The most advance I did was breath more . I talk about health problems with other people I breath with muscle . Most of time with out saying nothing I got them to respect the breath .
Breath control can lead to a steady mind, equilibrium in thought.

yooper

yooper

Tree Freak
When I first found out I have MS I was in a tad bit of distress, I went to see a shrink. I pretty much thought in my mind that the life I always have known was ****erd and stuff. Hell I logged in my early twenty's and climbed trees most the rest of my life. Well she got me into deep breathing and mindfulness through different things like meditation. It did help my anxiety and stress. Now day's I try to just go with the flow of things, I accept the fact that things will never get better and I just have to enjoy the things I'm able to do now to the fullest. But sometimes a little deep breathing and a little trip deep into my mind helps, and once in a blue moon a dip in the Big Lake.

Groundman One

Groundman One

Star Gazer
When I first found out I have MS I was in a tad bit of distress, I went to see a shrink. I pretty much thought in my mind that the life I always have known was ****erd and stuff. Hell I logged in my early twenty's and climbed trees most the rest of my life. Well she got me into deep breathing and mindfulness through different things like meditation. It did help my anxiety and stress. Now day's I try to just go with the flow of things, I accept the fact that things will never get better and I just have to enjoy the things I'm able to do now to the fullest. But sometimes a little deep breathing and a little trip deep into my mind helps, and once in a blue moon a dip in the Big Lake.
Respect.