• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Craftsman 14pc Ratchet Wrench Set

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CowBro55

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Craftsman 7pc Metric and 7pc Standard Ratcheting Wrench Set, Brand New Condition, maybe a couple wrenches used a couple times literally. You won't be disappointed!! Check Them Out! These sets were given to me by my employer for the Holidays. My toolbox couldn't squeeze them in, My Loss! Your Gain!! I had to choose between keeping these or my GearWrenchs, an my GearWrenches are flex heads. Shipping is paid by You, the buyer. Get ahold of me to discuss shipping. I will ship in USPS Flat Rate Box. ⚡⚡️$40 a Set Plus Shipping & Handling⚡⚡️Buy both sets of Wrenches for $70 plus Shipping & Handling Payments will be taken through PayPal or USPS Money Order

Possibly Open for trade for a MityVac Vacuum/Pressure Tester, Stihl MS200T/020T Parts, 12 inch Guide Bar for 200T/020T. If you have 200T/020T parts an are interested in trading contact me with what you have along with pictures please. I'm getting ready to build 2 200T/020Ts so I am in need of some parts. iimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message with your questions, I am willing to sell the sets individually. (Ex. Metric Set only, Standard Set only)

Back