• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

SOLD!!!! Craftsman 3.4 56cc

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Although the red barn seems to have gotten their stuff together in the last few yrs I bought a P&C off them years ago and the decomp wasn't even in the right spot.
Hope you're doing well down that way buddy :hi:.
They deserve some credit, where the hell else can you get it? Your neighborhood Husky dealer?

WTF!!
I gave them some credit :rolleyes:, that's my review.
Piston on this one looks good to me? I think seals and someone would have a great little saw.
I thought the same thing Dustin, looks like it still has all the factory machine marks on it from what I can tell, bit of glare, but that's usually a sign its smooth and not scored :clap:.

JohnnyBlade

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
Evilbay seller Little Red Barn has piston kits for those.
I gave them some credit :rolleyes:, that's my review.

I thought the same thing Dustin, looks like it still has all the factory machine marks on it from what I can tell, bit of glare, but that's usually a sign its smooth and not scored :clap:.
Piston on this one looks good to me? I think seals and someone would have a great little saw.
Yes this is still showing machine marks. I wouldnt even try and sell a saw "as running" if it had scoring. Or was wore to beat hell. I had to fold over .050 solder to get a squish measurement. That would explain low compression. I would of made a video of it cutting for the ad but as soon as i figured it had a seal issue i shut it down. Which was about 1 min. Of tuning. Pic of piston was after running it. I run a fat 32:1 echo power blend mix in all my saws. I assure anyone the top end is fine. I played hell tryin to get good pics of the piston. Its not easy to get a pic without glare. I am open to piston pic tricks if anyone has them. Would never try and be false about a sale. When was the last time somebody put up a post with 15 pics for a $100 saw;)

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
I run a fat 32:1 echo power blend mix in all my saws. I assure anyone the top end is fine. I played hell tryin to get good pics of the piston. Its not easy to get a pic without glare. I am open to piston pic tricks if anyone has them. Would never try and be false about a sale. When was the last time somebody put up a post with 15 pics for a $100 saw;)
Oil thread:laughing:.
I usually use a light other than the one on my phone or the flash, then I hold the camera back a ways from the saw and zoom in, sometimes it helps to have something else in the picture like the front of the case to get the camera to focus well.
I thought the pictures were a but excessive and I wouldnt have done as many, the right buyer will know what it is. If you don't use the full size pictures its also a bit nicer for folks with crappy internet :badpc:. I also will not use the thumbnails in any of my posts as they seem to take longer to pull up than a full page picture for some reason(is this just me).
Anyway...sell on mr blade :rock:.

JohnnyBlade

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
LOL! I knew the oil thread was coming:D
I will try that standing back farther and zooming in.
Thumb nails drive me crazy too. SLOW.....
Thanks for the approval Brett:numberone:, when i get back i will try and get better piston pics and update.