• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Craftsman 3.4 56cc

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Like the title states, this saw is in really good condition. I ran it today for a lil test and tune. No wood. Runs great upright, dies instantly on it side. Needs seals. Compression is at like 115 but i checked squish and its sitting at around .0605. Would thrive from a BGD im sure. Looking for $100 plus the ride FnF or add 3%. PHO. I have a brand new oregon pro am D176 18" 3/8" .050 and 2 chains that have a ton of life left on the cutters but one prob needs to be sharpened. Add $30 if u would like those. Also have a nice case if the buyer would like its free but shipping would be more.
So $80 Pho
$110 with new oregon pro am Bn/2C
Plus shipping......

Feel free to ask any questions.IMG_6253.JPGIMG_6254.JPGIMG_6255.JPGIMG_6256.JPGIMG_6257.JPG

Dustins right! Should i box it up and mail it Brett? Shes a pretty one, would look good on the counter:laughing:
Hey I practice restraint, daily, and often times even more than that lol.
She does look nice, I'm sure there's someone who needs one more than me :).
The counter had a couple nice 346's on it earlier this week, and a nice 361 that has since left the building, what you looking for when this one sails :innocent:.

Hey I practice restraint, daily, and often times even more than that lol.
She does look nice, I'm sure there's someone who needs one more than me :).
The counter had a couple nice 346's on it earlier this week, and a nice 361 that has since left the building, what you looking for when this one sails :innocent:.
Just more room in the garage;) rite now. I bought a ton/ well maybe 1000lbs worth of saws and parts from a husky dealer:D i have 3 saw stations set up as we speak going through saws in various stages. Just looking to move ones i wont use and make room for the ones i will.......so what might u be looking for? LOL!

Just more room in the garage;) rite now. I bought a ton/ well maybe 1000lbs worth of saws and parts from a husky dealer:D i have 3 saw stations set up as we speak going through saws in various stages. Just looking to move ones i wont use and make room for the ones i will.......so what might u be looking for? LOL!
AV mounts, switch, fuel caps flippys preferred, fuel filter, clutch bearing for a 372, air filter clips for a 346, 455 clutch cover. Sure there's other odds and ends, haven't been looking down the much, just got over being sick and I'm trying to get caught back up. We can talk though :cheers:.

Back