• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Craftsman 3.7? Help!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandonconklin316

Reaction score
New member here! I recently acquired a vintage craftsman 3.7. From what i have read they were made by Roper. Does anyone offer replacement parts for these saws. And has anyone ever hopped one of these up? Thanks in advance for the help!

Ok well you need to be more specific on what you need to get it running. The case looks fine so you don’t need that. Crank and rod are probably good. Maybe a fuel line carb kit and a cleaned air breather. Let’s start with carb kit Is it a Nikki or sdc carb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok well you need to be more specific on what you need to get it running. The case looks fine so you don’t need that. Crank and rod are probably good. Maybe a fuel line carb kit and a cleaned air breather. Let’s start with carb kit Is it a Nikki or sdc carb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a tillotson

Back