• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Craftsman 3.7

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid 200 for it plus shipping. And it when the listing said like new with original bar I mean it looks like it was used for one job and stashed away. I am a unique buyer since I was looking for a saw that my dad had growing up so I didn’t mind paying a premium for a saw of this caliber.

I’m sure people with think I’m crazy for paying what I did, but looking at it reminds me of working with him when I was younger. So I’m happy with finding this saw and for the price I paid for it.

That sounds right for a saw of that condition, mine is the same condition still has the sticker on the bar. Thanks

I have a red 3.7 I’ve thought about selling.
It’s in great shape. Ported, gasket delete, nasty muffler mod. Has a carb issue where it floods after you kill it and is hard to start for 30 min or so. I’ve not tracked that down.

I have a red 3.7 I’ve thought about selling.
It’s in great shape. Ported, gasket delete, nasty muffler mod. Has a carb issue where it floods after you kill it and is hard to start for 30 min or so. I’ve not tracked that down.
The HDB carbs are fairly straight forward. If you haven't rebuilt it yet, I'd suggest you do so. Have never had this issue occur.

Back