ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  2. To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

SOLD!!!! Craftsman 3.7

Discussion in 'Chainsaws' started by Ms290kubota174, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Ms290kubota174

Ms290kubota174 ArboristSite Lurker

I paid 200 for it plus shipping. And it when the listing said like new with original bar I mean it looks like it was used for one job and stashed away. I am a unique buyer since I was looking for a saw that my dad had growing up so I didn’t mind paying a premium for a saw of this caliber.

I’m sure people with think I’m crazy for paying what I did, but looking at it reminds me of working with him when I was younger. So I’m happy with finding this saw and for the price I paid for it.

2. Mike Cesario

Mike Cesario ArboristSite Lurker

That sounds right for a saw of that condition, mine is the same condition still has the sticker on the bar. Thanks

3. SamT1

SamT1 ArboristSite Guru

I have a red 3.7 I’ve thought about selling.
    It’s in great shape. Ported, gasket delete, nasty muffler mod. Has a carb issue where it floods after you kill it and is hard to start for 30 min or so. I’ve not tracked that down.

4. Todd Loosli

Todd Loosli One to many saws, never

That is a very nice saw and if you are happy with it nothing else matters, you did good and for a good reason. Enjoy it and the memories it brings to you.

5. redunshee

redunshee Addicted to ArboristSite

The HDB carbs are fairly straight forward. If you haven't rebuilt it yet, I'd suggest you do so. Have never had this issue occur.